Thursday, June 30, 2005





The Badlands of South Dakota...

This place was the real reason for my trip. I remember going there as a kid - years ago with my wonderful aunt and uncle and cousins - and seeing this place was the highlight of my trip. I wanted to stay for a long time and take in the view, but we had to leave quickly to get home at a reasonable time.

Ever since, I wanted to go back - to experience it for myself and stay as long as I liked. The wait was worth it - what a wonderful place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vacations were the best when you came along. You made everything so interesting and fun. Those are some of the best memories I have. Even when we all fought over space in the back seat, or I had to pee so bad that I was holding myself because we hadn't stopped in so long!! Love you.
Your wonderful cousin!