Sunday, December 07, 2008

Off the path

I haven't updated in over a month. "Sigh..." - Back to the old me, I guess. Too lazy to share some photos or words of wisdom with everyone.

So I'm back, this time with an update to some of the trips I've taken recently.

First up: St. Louis. Great city - lots of stuff to do - but my most interesting photos were found on the way and back. These photos were taken of buildings and locations just off the highways - deep in the heart of the country in between small towns.

s1

- I've seen this many times on the way to Brownville, NE - but I finally had a chance to stop and take a photo. I love the rusty old sign...

s2

- This location is full of potential, just beyond Brownville too. The house this belongs to is filled with stuff - but the door is wide open. I will check out the inside next...

s3

- This house is just full of good creepiness, with a cemetery literally next door. I imagine someone scouting this location for their next horror movie.

No comments: