Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Stress Relief

I have been busier than I can remember in a long time. School is grinding this year - and it's very hard to keep my head above water. I'm learning all-new stuff for our school's news website, and we're still working on photography quite a bit.

What's sad is that my "fun" photoshoots - where I just grab a camera and go out for photos rarely happens anymore. It seems like I don't have time for the fun stuff when I still have thousands of photos to edit and shape up.

But I took some time yesterday to get out into the country and take some photos. It felt fantastic to pull to the side of the road and just listen to the wind run through the fields, and to see the deep blue sky scattered with clouds. I sat on the ground at one point and just took it all in. Here are some shots.

_L9U0838

_L9U0834

_L9U0820

_L9U0826

_L9U0817

No comments: