Tuesday, August 05, 2008

A flower for Casey

IMG_0306

In a sense - almost every photo I take of landscapes - of flowers - of the things I find beautiful in the world, I take for you, Casey. When I'm out without you with my camera, there are always things I see that I think: "I wish Casey were here to see this." So I snap a photo and can't wait to see your face when I show you later.

You have supported me through all of this photography stuff, and we've done amazing things with it together - but none of it would be possible without you.

You make me believe in possibilities I never imagined before. You make me think of a future that is full of change, excitement, and wonder. You bring happiness to my life every day.

Today is your birthday, and this picture (and every other) is for you.

No comments: