Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Support

_L9U0415

Outside of my wife, Catie just might be my biggest supporter. She often comments on my blogs, tells her friends about my site, and has always been around with kind words about things I've been working on - like the Omaha Project and our portraits and weddings. The funny thing is that she was around at school, as a student, the first time I ever picked up a camera from the former teacher and asked him how to even load the thing. It was before I even knew what an f/stop was, and now, seven years later, she's still there with me as I try to expand my photographic skills.

She's also always ready for photographs, and is a natural in front of the camera. Today we went out to a park so I could practice using a two flash setup with pocket wizards and my Mark III, and it was totally fun. She's a natural in front of the camera, and it's no pressure on me since we go "way back," allowing me the ability to act clueless and to take time to figure things out.

Thanks for all the support, Catie! Here are a few more, and the rest are on a custom gallery on www.jzportraits.com

_L9U0375

_L9U0504

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM!! THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS!! lol, I'll always be your biggest fan!!!