Saturday, October 06, 2007

Mundane

The photographs you see are what I find beautiful in the world.

They are more than landscapes.

They are a representation of what I feel when I'm in the scene, trying desperately to hold on to the beauty before me.

In them I can still feel the breeze softly whispering to me, asking me to stay longer.

I can smell the dirt roads and old wood while the warmth of the sun comforts me.

In these photographs I can still feel the emptiness of an abandoned barn, standing bravely against the elements. One day it will fall, but for now stands defiant.

The photographs are places we've all been before, often mundane, every-day scenes, but they are an offering to you to share, for just a moment, a moment of beauty in my life.














































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great picture