Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Installation

My wife finally was able to install an amazing art piece commissioned by a middle school. The principal found Casey at one of our art shows, called her, and asked Casey to come up with something for the school's main office.
It's an amazingly vibrant piece of art. One that will make students smile, inspire them, and make the school a better place to be. Casey created something that will be there for years, and thousands of students will have the opportunity to view it.
I can only imagine Casey as she might have been when she was younger, viewing this same piece of art. She would have smiled, reading the lines and absorbing the colors, thinking to herself "I can do that." She can... and once again I'm stunned to be lucky enough to call myself her husband.




No comments: