Tuesday, May 24, 2005


I keep coming back to this place - trying to figure out what makes it look so amazing. It strikes something inside of me... that beauty can be found hidden in back roads and small places you'd never expect. I found this spot one saturday morning on a dusty road, and became mesmerized by the location. I've taken over 100 pictures at this spot with four different cameras - but this one picture captures everything best. I almost don't want to return for fear that it might be different - that the owners might change the land, build a new fence, hack down some trees... who knows? Things change so quickly, but this picture will always be one of my favorites and remind me of saturday mornings with my camera, trying to learn what makes a good photograph.  Posted by Hello

No comments: