Friday, March 28, 2008

G9 Love

I just might be in photography heaven. While it's cool and all to lug around the 5D or 40D out when I'm taking photos, sometimes it's a drag. While the quality, when matched with L glass, is just outstanding, the gear is big, heavy, and intimidating. The G9, however, is a whole different ball game. The photos below were all taken today - all with a camera that fits in my pocket and was a joy to use. Not one photo is blurry or missed focus. The camera was reliable, fun, and gave me a new perspective. While the high ISO photos are horrendous and mostly not useable, and the widest you can go is around 35mm, under the right conditions this camera packs a powerful punch.










1 comment:

bg said...

I fully agree on this - I've been working with Canon EOS digital cameras since they were first launched - but a few weeks ago I bought a G9 for exactly the same reasons - I wanted to be able to carry a camera everywhere I'd go - and I love it - it's a GREAT camera!

Nice work btw - I 've visited your website too :-)

Best wishes from Denmark

Birthe